How to bias PMOS

Hello, how to bias PMOS and how to connect the substrate of it, but i could not succeeded, could anyone conclude the main rules of it

Reply to
eng.mhammami

Bwahahahahahaha!

Read the f...ing textbook, you gmail/googlegroups incompetent.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Maybe the basic ROOM would be better suited for this question.

In short, you bias a PMOS (P channel), with the voltage lower on the Gate than what is on the Source. In other words, Placing the Red probe on the gate and Black Probe on the source of the DMM, you should get a (-) reading which will at some point, turn on the PMOS.

Of course, there are specified levels of forward biasing to meet, before the Pmos will start conducting.

I hope the explanation will simply enough.

"

Reply to
Jamie