Need help with a Philips mini Hi-Fi system

Model number FW-C550. I can't figure out how to get to the lens in it to clean it, and I have tried everything I could think of. It's having serious trouble reading CDRWs, and I have had it for a couple of years. Any advice?

Reply to
Matt

Well..... if you can not figure out how to get to the lens after trying everything you could think of... then you should try to clean the lens with a laser lens cleaning disk.... the kind with little brushes on it. electricitym

Reply to
electricitym

Or not.Those cleaning discs don't work, so if you cant do it yourself, ignore the above and take the unit to a shop and have it done properly.

-Ben