Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need help about a diy 2kw PWM true sine inverter
Hello Here is a diy 2kw PWM true sine inverter I've found on the Net. The only problem for me are the PIC16C84 MCU , I dont have any experiences or knowledges about those PIC and no hardware to...
1
1

Blue Screen
Does anyone know why I have a blank and blue screen on my Philips VCR- DVD player? I can record..but I don't get the TV picture while my VCR is on...the screen is just completely blank..and there is...

dvdsetshop more fun here
DVDSETSHOP is derived from our =91Power Sell=92 shop from ebay, since ebay has more limitations and more fees we decided to launch our own web site, the dvdsetshop has steadily grown as we=92ve cut...

Just out of curiosity...
Why is it that a lot of people don't carry Motorola parts? Digi-Key, Jameco, and my local parts house who seems to carry a *lot* of stuff. But none of them has a single Motorola part. Any ideas?...
3
3

want a simple ladar detector
Can you build a simple ladar detector using a standard 3pin IR receiver with built in preamp of the type used in a lot of home audio/video appliances? Or does it have to be a super sensitive one? If...
35
35

Does anyone know a way to take an audio signal and output it multiple times with different amplitude and phases tia sal2
Does anyone know a way to take an audio signal and output it multiple times with different amplitude and phases tia sal2 Greetings All I have one source for an audio signal and would like to send it...
23
23

space heater efficiency
While on the subject of energy use, let me ask about space heaters. Can a ceramic type really be more efficient than the glowing wire-element type? The wire type loses a bit via light, but that must...
6
6

lkoknvfikeg
dgufgwic h fikwehfihywcfiher qgerg

kollll
dvbfu gufewguo fgueregerg

fdgggggtrjh
ddfnbewgcfuiekfqi bgegbr

fghjuuy
fn[irogfnqiwernfv egbrt4

tttttttttttttt
swqedwj iqr=wefhrefgier ggtr4ygth

Looking for a "most common" PLL IC
Can anyone recommend a PLL IC (18 pin DIP) that was commonly used in communications equipment four or five years ago? Friend has a device with what appears to be a defective PLL IC that is causing a...
7
7

watts for a tv
I've just read that a 25" tv (the set is 20 yrs old) uses only about 100 watts. Is that true? It seems low.
28
28

Trace cable with metal detector..?
Hi, Say I have a disconnected electrical cable dug into the ground. I need to trace the cable to find out its route and where it ends. I wonder if it is possible to inject a signal from a signal...
2
2