Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

watts for a tv
I've just read that a 25" tv (the set is 20 yrs old) uses only about 100 watts. Is that true? It seems low.
28
28

Trace cable with metal detector..?
Hi, Say I have a disconnected electrical cable dug into the ground. I need to trace the cable to find out its route and where it ends. I wonder if it is possible to inject a signal from a signal...
2
2

need help: how to create an icon from letter G (Google)
need help: how to create an icon from letter G (Google)? ______________________________________________ I love it so much! Unfortunately in my WINDOW ICON COLLECTION is NOT this letter and I'd like...
2
2

Blonde and brunette sweeties enjoy sharing one very strong chocolate shaft
Blonde and brunette sweeties enjoy sharing one very strong chocolate shaft

Useful remote wireless thermometer
Useful remote wireless thermometer -- Posted on news:// - Complaints to --

JVC GR-D240EK camcorder slow-motion help needed.
I have used this camcorder for some time but recently I discovered in the manual that it should be possible to produce slow-motion replay. Setting the recording instruction seems to work but replay...

Looking for a schematic/service manual
Any ideas on where I can find a schematic and or service manual for my B+K 2005A? Apparently shorted out the leads at some point and damaged the lower signal range circuits. Have them better insulated...

I need schematic for the MGE ups Ellipse 500
Hello I would need the schematic for a MGE ups Ellipse 500 Thank Bye Gaetan

running a second hard drive with a different os in the same computer can it be done?
im running Linux as the primary and using Ubuntu hardy 8.04 on my main hard drive i have a second hard drive from a older machine that stopped working but found out that the hard drive was still...
1
1

Need schematic for Compaq regulator
I would like to find the following schematic. COMPAQ VOLTAGE REGULATOR MODULE 327563 It is used in the Proliant 1600. I can find the parts but have had no luck with the schematic. Thanks

Magnetic Stripe Card Reader
I have a fleet of 5 taxis. What I am looking for is a stand alone magnetic stripe card reader that I can mount in each taxi. The purpose of each machine would to be to record the account number from...
1
1

How can I filter out an inverter for less noises
Hello A true-sinewave inverter cost too much for me. So I have a Xantrex XPower 1000 inverter. This 1000 watt inverter do have a modified sinewave output. Is it possible to filter the output voltage...
2
2

Source for cheap buzzers for electronic circuit lesson at school?
I am looking for about 10-15 buzzers for an electronic logic board lesson for my grade 9 kids. Does anyone know of an inexpensive source for these? Thanks
5
5

Switches and CFL lamps
Switches intended for use with lighting (timers, PIR, photocells) warn against use with CFLs, and state that filament lamps should be used. Why? It shouldn't make any difference whether a relay or...
13
13

For the interested
build your own *