Just out of curiosity...

Why is it that a lot of people don't carry Motorola parts? Digi-Key, Jameco, and my local parts house who seems to carry a *lot* of stuff. But none of them has a single Motorola part. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

... because motorola has been renamed freescale ! at least their components parts...

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to

--
Motorola now only deals in communications equipment and GPS.

They spun off their components business as "On Semiconductor" and their
microcontroller and microcomputer business as "Freescale Semiconductor".

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Huh. Okay, I didn't know that. Either way, NTE doesn't make replacements for the parts I am looking for, or, seemingly, any others once made by Motorola, and Jameco/Digikey still doesn't carry them. I did find them, just not at the regular places...

Thanks for the info though.

Dave

Reply to
Dave