dvdsetshop more fun here

DVDSETSHOP is derived from our =91Power Sell=92 shop from ebay, since ebay has more limitations and more fees we decided to launch our own web site, the dvdsetshop has steadily grown as we=92ve cut the middleman between Manufactories and Buyers based on honesty.Since our launch of the website,our goal has remained the same: to let more people enjoy more great episodes at lower cost, to deliver the unforgettable shopping experience for our customers.

Reply to
loiseleelee