XILINX POWERPC <-> Embedded tri-mode-MAC connection

Hi, I'm using the Xilinx Platform Studio and I'm tryng to connect
the embedded tri-mode-MAC with the PowerPC405.
reading the datasheet seems that the PPC and the MAC are already
connected to the DCR bus, but is not evident at all how to "see" in the
XPS tree the MAC.
I tryed to use the application "import/create user peripherial" without
success.
Does anyone have any experience at all?

Thanks,
Francesco

Re: XILINX POWERPC <-> Embedded tri-mode-MAC connection
Check out Gigabit System Reference Design (GSRD):
http://www.xilinx.com/gsrd /

It uses the Virtex4 embedded TEMAC, is delievered as an EDK project, and
runs PowerPC Linux.

Paul