Vritex2PRO: LVDCI for inputs?

Hi,

I am using Virtex2Pro, and I have assigned LVDCI IO standards for all my LVCMOS receivers. I was wondering if LVDCI has any significance for inputs. For outputs it adds a series termination resistor, what does it do for inputs? Does it add parallel resistor?? The user guide does not state anything clearly.

-- Goli

Reply to
Goli

Goli,

LVDCI does nothing for inputs. LVDCI is series terminated only at the drivers.

HSTL_DCI, SSTL_DCI use parallel termination at the receiver.

See the user's guide.

Austin

Reply to
austin