Stratix - Virtex2Pro Co-Simulation using modelsim !

Hi, I am trying to simulate together a Stratix and a V2Pro design using ModelSim. Both the designs simulate correctly individually. I use the Rocket IOs in the V2Pros so have set the modelsim.ini file correctly. The interesting thing is that in the co-simulation, all parts of the design are ok except the Rocket IO part which makes me think that it is probably due to the Smartmodel interface which i may not be correctly setting up. When I simulate the Xilinx alone, while loading the design files in ModelSim the first line I see is :

but i do not see such a line when running the co-simulation, which could possibly be the reason for not seeing anything come out of the Rocket IOs in the Co-Simulation.

Could anyone help with this ? I will be grateful. Thanks in advance, adarsh

Reply to
Adarsh Kumar Jain