Using RiscWatch with Xilinx FPGA's for powerpc

Using RiscWatch with Xilinx FPGA's for powerpc. I have Xilinx 7.1 package with xilinx fpga boards , as well ML310 with virtex 2p devices ,on which powerpc and microblaze architectures are supported. I wanted to run an application on this powerpc architecutre and debug it.

As i am using powerpc so i think risc watch debugger would be better. But my question is does xilinx provide support for riscwatch. I mean, i have a base system created using EDK 7.1. And thus i have a bitstream corresponding to this base system with powerpc as processor. Now i want to run application and collect some statistics. For this i want to use risc watch debugger. I don't know whether gdb available with EDK is of use for powerpc platform, because i want register level information.

Reply to
Pankaj

"Pankaj" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

reg level access is avilable from edk supplied debugger no need to use riscwatch

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats