Hardware Modeling Verification

Hi all, I am currently working in PCB design and layout stream. And have decided to go for Hardware Modeling Verification stream. I have done my startup course in VLSI and I am well verse with VHDL, Verilog and a bit of SystemC (as I have started learning it on my own). If anybody out there is already in this field and would like to share some thin with me; please email.

Akhil.

Reply to
Akhil