RISCWatch and JTAG

Hello!

Is there any hardware documentation to RISCWatch of PPC405 in Xilinx devices? I look for waveforms describe the signals of the interface. Is there any JTAG vendor specific commands used to debug the processor?

Thanks!!!

krzysiek

Reply to
Krzysztof Szczepanski

Hi Krzysztof,

In the EDK documentation section,

there is a PDF that can help with your queries:

PPC Block Ref. Manual --

which details the signals. The Debug Interface, Trace Interface and RISCWatch sections are the most helpful section. I do not think they have waveforms, but do have the descriptions of the different signals and their roles.

PPC Reference Manual

which has a Debugging section that you may want to skim through as well.

Good luck,

NN

Krzysztof Szczepanski wrote:

Reply to