SDRAM Controller

I'm quite new to this area..I'm completeing a bachelor in
electronics..As a part of my project i'm to create a sdram controller
for xilinx 11 pro(ff1152) based memec board...Although memory managent
is available as a ref design..We are not using the power processor
inside?Can anyone give me some directions on this one?i'd be grateful..

Re: SDRAM Controller
I'm quite new to this area..I'm completeing a bachelor in
electronics..As a part of my project i'm to create a sdram controller
for xilinx 11 pro(ff1152) based memec board...Although memory managent
is available as a ref design..We are not using the power processor
inside.The subsequent modules are in VHDL.Can anyone give me some
directions on this one?i'd be grateful..

Re: SDRAM Controller
Search this group for the thread "Xilinx ML402 DRAM control"

---
Joe Samson

Re: SDRAM Controller
Hi
Look at xilinx site xapp134

good luck

Jerzy Gbur

Re: SDRAM Controller

XESS (www.xess.com) has VHDL source code for SDRAM controller designed for
some of their FPGA boards. With few little tweaks, you could adjust it for
your needs.

Site Timeline