I'm curious

My Junk E-mail box was crammed this morning.

I'm curious... When leftist weenies get offended, why do they think they accomplish anything by signing me up to various web nuisances?

Keep in mind...

(1) Most of those business "opportunites" require an acknowledging E-mail

(2) Only mail sent FROM that mailer on my page reaches my In-box, anything else using that E-mail address automatically goes to Junk. It's easy for me to tell a robot from a human _without_ having a need for an image text entry ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     Liberals are so cute.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.

On a sunny day (Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:57:27 -0700) it happened Jim Thompson wrote in :

So you finally bought a mirror?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Dear Mister Curious..i had thought your name was Jim Thompson.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Split personality?

Reply to
ian field

He probably got up from the left foot this morning.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Yes. But I'm still "curious" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Absolutely ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Oh, dear! My _left_foot_ does hit the ground first in the morning ;-0

...Jim Thompson

Spehro Pefhany

You're showing your age ;-) I remember that movie (series of).

...Jim Thompson