I'm Impressed

Just saw Canadian PM Harper on Fox News.

Very savvy fellow.

Can speak extemporaneously... no teleprompter (or wide-screen TV ;-) needed!

I'm VERY impressed!

Wish we had a real President :-(

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | If Bush was a MORON, what does that make Obama... an IMBECILE ?:-)

Thought you were making the old joke: "I'm impressed" said the American seamen in the war of 1812. Favorite quote of Richard Bell who I went to college with.

Reply to
Oppie