RESET pin on NIOS II processor

Hi all,

I have a problem driving the RESET pin on a NIOS II processor. I expect that when I pull LOW this pin, the NIOS II processor makes a reset. But this is not true, instead it reaches an unstable condition.

Obviously, I make something of wrong, but where ? Do you have experienced my same situation ?

Best Regards

/Alessandro

Reply to
alessandro.strazzero

I can't say for the NIOS, but most of Altera's megawizard functions use an active-high clear, not an active-low. I would suggest inverting (or removing inversion from) the signal, and see if it works properly.

Reply to
radarman