Release Status of Spartan3E

Hello,

a look at the Xilinx "online" shop or other Xilinx sources shows that the Product line of Spartan 3E still shows gaps. While e.g. the datasheet shows both the XC3S100E and XC3S250E planned in TQ144, only the XC3S100E is available yet. Same for 250/500 in PQ208. This defeats migration from one size to another.

Is there any (reliable) roadmap when the gaps will be filled?

Something like TI's product pages, showing inventory and production status, would be highly welcome!

Thanks

Uwe Bonnes

The 250K gate in PQ208 is shipping, I have 100 of them sitting here in a box.

Paul S.

Reply to
Paul Schreiber

Yes, but the 500E in PQ208 is missing...

Uwe Bonnes

Uwe Bonnes schrieb:

Uwe

you are still looking for largest FPGA in non-BGA?

wait a moment - the s3e500 PQ208 does exist! I do have a module where it on and already for 3 months so I wonder why you cant order this part?

Antti

Reply to
Antti

hi

i got a couple 500e pq208 from them.

MICRO COMPONENTS GMBH LACKNERGASSE 32 A - 1170 WIEN ING. ERNST RUTH TEL.: +43 1 4789154 41 FAX : +43 1 4789154 43

urban

Reply to
u_stadler