Re: Soft IPs licensing -gpl

Hi all,

> > I am looking for information about licensing of HW designs. I read on the OpenCores web site that > they refer to the GPL licence but after having read it on >
I have a lot of questions.

Curious about gpl, I found this transcription of the Massachusetts Software Council's Open Source Summit.

Quote: "to facilitate a dialog between professionals who are engaged in efforts around the topic of open source". End Quote.

It's discussion may cover some of your questions.

--
James Harry
Reply to