GPL internet phone or video phone

Dear all,

Appreciate if you can advice of

a) GPL internet phone (voice only) b) GPL video phone (voice and video)

that can be used free-of-charge for embedded commercial hardware box under either a) GPL or b) other similar licenses

TIA

Reply to
William Wong

You may want to check in Asterisk mailing list. Many softphones are "covered" there all the time.

Reply to
Julio Arruda

Thanks for the pointer.

However, at this time, at minimum, I need a simplest point-to-point voice link and I am looking for the simplest open source free-of-charge software that can do the work.

At minimum, there is no need for inter-operability. That is, both end are same type of custom build hardware box.

Reply to
William Wong

moma