compiling linksys gpl code

Hello I am looking at the rv042 linksys router. I would like to change the algorithing to determine which wan interface is enabled. I would like to change it so it enables only the interface that has the fastest connection to a certain ip. Is the source code complete? does it include everything including the gui? can i compile this source in a linux box or cygwin? what version of linux is the best to do this? thanks.

Reply to
jcharth

What gui?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Hmmm... A hash-singer
                                  at               and a cross-eyed guy were

Reply to
jcharth