post-PAR simulation model

in ISE project navigator, when I run the 'generate post-PAR simulation model' process, I get a warning below:

WARNING:NetListWriters:108 - In order to compile this verilog file successfully, please add $XILINX/verilog/src/glbl.v to your compile command.

I'm using a GUI software, how can I change its default command line under the button?

Reply to
Jay

Hello, The "glbl.v" module connects the global signals to the design, which makes it necessary to compile this module with the other design files and to load it along with the "toplevel.v" file or the "testbench.v" file for simulation.

You need to compile it in the simulator, with the timing netlist.

command.

Reply to
Sandeep Kulkarni

You mean the warning is a suggestion for the simulation process. and nothing wrong with the model ISE generated.

"Sandeep Kulkarni" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ :be15fd$27q4$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-199516.news.dfncis.de...

load

under

Reply to