Mixed Language synthese Microblaze

Hello

I have one modul which is written in Verilog, which I wanna add to my IP core written in VHDL. The simulation works fine, but when I want to synthesize it, XST tells me that it doesnt find the verilog file...

Can somebody please tell me how to handle this problem? my .pao file looks like this

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n constants

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n memory

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n controller

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n coprocessor

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n ff3_alu

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n add

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n sub

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n gf3.v

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n ff3

lib fsl_ff3_v1_00_n multiplexer

And I always get the error message that it cant find gf3.v.vhd. So how can I tell EDK that this time I have a verilog and not a vhdl file?

Thanks for your help

Philipp

Reply to
Philipp