Lattice DDR Interface

Hi newsgroup folks,

I am trying to use the new EC/ECP - DDR interface which can be instantiated in the IP-Manager of ispLEVER4.2

When trying to map it I get a memory error and the mapping is aborted.

I am using WINDOWS2000 SP4

Has someone tried to use this new interface ? Have you experienced such errors? What other experiences did you have with that new interface?

Thank you for you opinion.

Rgds André

Reply to
ALuPin

Hi André

Your first source would be >Hi newsgroup folks,

Reply to
Luc

Andre,

I do agree with Luc. But, I'd also like you know I have used IP Manager to generate both the DDR Memory and DDR Generic modules. I have implemented them without problems. (ispLEVER 4.2 updated with SP1, W2000 SP4)

Rgds, cristian

Luc wrote:

instantiated

Reply to