ISE makes a mistake

Hi, something really strange just happened. I tried to generate a testbench waveform to simulate on modelsim and modelsim comes up with the following error before simulation begins.

# ** Error: top_test.vhw(24): near ";": expecting: CHARACTER STRING IDENTIFIER ALL

double clicking that opens up the vhdl description of the waveform where one line reads

use WORK.ALL.;

well that dot should obviously not be there... Any ideas?

Reply to
skatoulas

Other than left-click, backspace, save? I might consider a different text editor.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler