help me to about clock in fpga

respected knowledgious persons, i want to know about how to give clock to fpga.as i know do we give it by software or hard ware.also i wants to know that if we have 12 inputs each ofmore than 8 bits and and one input is of upto 16 bit,but our kit has only 4 to 8 switches so how we can check our design on board. thanks in advance.

Reply to
kaps

oh great one, i thinks to and it of multiplex muchness and compile over switch load 8 bit. when 8 bit circumspect on 12 input (when over ride n * x bit bus) then bit blit over see 16 bit. only where if and but causal case but multiplex clock input pin when bus equivalent.

hope it helps

Reply to
Slurp

Hold on...let me guess...it was you documented Altera's LVDS megafunction?

Reply to
MikeShepherd564

LOL - much unnecessary spraying of alcoholic beverage over calculating machine monitor (32 bit) chortle chortle

Reply to
Slurp