EDK-Modelsim XE

Hello,

I am using the Xilinx EDK to perform simulations of the embedded PowerPC on a Virtex 4 Fx. I have had no success using simply the EDK (Simgen) with ModelsimXE. Does anyone know how can I simulate with ModelsimXE ? Is it possible to simulate PPC behavorial?

Thanks, Olivier.

Reply to
olive_dominguez

The PowerPC simulation uses Smartmodels which are not supported by ModelSimXE. You either have to purchase a simulator that supports SmartModels, or with 9.1i, you can use the ISE Simulator.

Steve

Reply to
<steve.lass