i need xilinx edk

hi all does anyone have a cracked copy of xilinx edk.... can you help me getting it..?

Reply to
DJ

I shouldn't think anyone is going to help you because you are asking them to perform a criminal act,which can result in a heavy fine and or a prison sentence.

Reply to
Jezwold

There are a lot of people dont care about the 'legal' issues either...

Just take a look at any of the more 'pirate orientated' networks and you will see what i mean.

Im not passing any judgments in either direction, only commenting that there are many differing point of views out there..

Reply to
Ziggy

I know that a lot of people don't care much about legal isues regarding software theft but I just know how I would feel if someone had access to my work without paying me for it :) Not that i dont sometimes give stuff away

Reply to
Jezwold

Why not try Leon3 or OpenRISC? They are totally free and are with good performance.

Best regards, J> I know that a lot of people don't care much about legal isues regarding

Reply to
ouj

Its sort of a shame that the Leon guy hasnt offered to open the stuff to go with leon, like the simulator..

Just too $$ for a hobbiest.. Sort of turned me off, personally..

Now OpenRISC.. that has got my attention, and is on my list ..

Reply to
Ziggy

There are free versions of both the simulator and the debug monitor. You download them without registration, and use them freely for personal and/or academic purposes.

Jiri Gaisler (the Leon guy ...)

Reply to
jiri_gaisler

Hmm I go look again since i *was* interested ( but not a company with deep pockets.. im just a guy with no commercial goals so i got scared off ), all i saw was the price for on those parts..

But ill find it -- Thanks..

Reply to
Ziggy

Go buy a xilinx spartan3 starter kit and get the eval version

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Reply to
pratipm