dual port ramb16 problem

Hi,

In my transciever design I am using ramb16_s18_s36 blocks for both receiver and transmitter. In the synthesis report ISE says something about these rams that some pins are unconnected etc. but then it goes on as ramb16_s18_s36_1 and ramb16_s18_s36_2 for the receiver and the transmitter rams. When I pass to mapping an error comes out informing that ramb16_s18_s36_1 and ramb16_s18_s36_2 are unknown to virtex4. I didn't manage the problem so I changed one of the rams to s18_s18. Does anyone know what is the reason for this? I will appreciate for any help and advice.

Regards,

--enes

Reply to
Enes Erdin