An error occured while using Dual Port Block Memory

Hi!

I am using Dual Port Block Memory in Virtex-II, V8.2. During simulation in Modelsim, i have encountered an error that reports to me is:

$recovery(posedge clk B: .... ps, posedge clk A &&& collision_posa_posb: ... ns, 1ns);

How can i cater this issue and how can i remove this error in my simulation???

Regards Rai

Reply to
spygame81

What have you tried and and why didn't it work?

Here's what I did:

  1. Google "verilog $recovery"

  1. Read the first citation

--
Joe Samson
Pixel Velocity

hi sir!

thnx for your anticipation...........i am using dual port memory to receive data from camera and pass it onto DSP..........and during simulation in ModelSim there is an error like:

# ** Error :C:/Xilinx/Verilog/mti_se/XilinxCoreLib_ver/ XilinxCoreLib_ver_source.v(27060):$recovery(posedge clk B: .... ps, posedge clk A &&& collision_posa_posb: ... ns, 1ns); # Time ... ps Iteration : 2 Instance/tb/dsp_inst0/memory_dp_inst0/inst

and thats error repeated after every some time period delay and remained at the end of simulation...........plz guide me how can i get through from this error???

Regards

Reply to
RAI