cpld in plcc84 package

Hi, I looking for a small fpga in plcc84 package to migrate from a XC95108 based design, any ideas? not necessarily from Xilinx... This design is only for educational purpose, so low cost is very important, speed is not a problem..

thanks

--

my address to reply: "aticatac70-at-hotmail-dot-com"
Reply to

You should still be able to obtain Xilinx Spartan and SpartanXL chips in PLCC-84 fairly easily. Altera Flex 10K10 is another option which might be better because it is still supported by the current tools, which isn't the case for the Xilinx devices; you'll have to use the older tools.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

I think the Atmel ATF1508ASL comes in PLCC84, and Atmel also have a Demo Board, (ZIF84 included) with LEDs that is a good 'educator'. This is 5V, Low power, and 128 macrocells.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

If you want low cost than you want to go with the TQFP package. You can't socket it easily but that may not be an issue since you can use ISP.

BTW, I wouldn't consider PLCC84 small.

Reply to
James Morrison