Xilinx Tshirts in football package.....

I just got one of these Xilinx V4 tshirts that must have been vacuumed sealed into a small package in the shape of a football. It was so small I thought it was a notepad. Well- I opened this thing up- and it was more wrinkled than prune. It seriously looks damaged it was crinkled up so tight.

I haven't tried washing it yet. Has anyone managed to get all the wrinkles out?

Reply to
MS

Forgive me for asking, but if you object to wearing a free, wrinkled T-shirt, are you absolutely certain you're an engineer?

Bob Perlman Cambrian Design Works

Reply to
Bob Perlman

That's priceless - deserves to be printed and framed!

John

Reply to
John Williams

Printed on a T-shirt, I am not sure about framing of shirts.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt

:) - gets my BRBF* award, probably for the quarter [*Best Riposte, by far..]

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

I got an Altera Excalibur one at a seminar, compressed into a small cube. The wrinkles came out after I'd worn it (wrinkles and all) and washed it.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

It is okay after you wash it twice.

Reply to
Prasanth Kumar

I love it!

Dave

Reply to
starfire

reminds me of this one :))

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

--

--Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc.

401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email snipped-for-privacy@andraka.com

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Reply to
Ray Andraka

How did you get the T-Shirt? I would like to get one!

Hendra

Reply to
Hendra

me too 8-)

--=20

----------------------------------------------- Johan Bernsp=E5ng, snipped-for-privacy@xfoix.se Research engineer, embedded systems

Totalf=F6rsvarets forskningsinstitut Swedish Defence Research Agency

Please remove the x's in the email address if replying to me personally.

Johan BernspÄng

Me too!

Dwayne

---------------------------------

Hendra wrote:

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Unfortunately, I can't find the Dilbert episode, but it seems to me that Dilbert had invented a tube to stuff clothing into. He named it "dorkage" :-)

Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Lasse Langwadt Christensen wrote:

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

For a while- I was throwing it at the junior engineers in the office whenever they walked by. With it unfolder- it is much harder to harass the June grads.

Reply to
wpiman