Chipscope

I am using xilinx xup virtex2 pro Dev system board, and I am trying to communicate 2 boards together, using chipscope, in the pro analyzer window when I apply settings and arm the trigger I notice that the waveform window is waiting for upload and it stays that way, what does that mean and how to take care of this problem.

Thank you nana

Reply to
nana

"nana" ??????: snipped-for-privacy@k21g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

No trigger clock, or the trigger conditions are not satisfied.

Sun Lei.

Reply to
SunLei