Bus delimiter in iseWebPACK 4.2

Hi, there:

I want to know whether the -bus_delimiter () work in XST.exe under ISE
WebPack 4.2?
Does a delimiter () work with my verilog source codes?

In my design, I need to instantiate some vendor's NMC macros, in the macros,
the bus delimiter is ().
NGBuild gave me an error as follows:

ERROR:NgdBuild:76 - File "D:\iir\iir/iir.nmc" cannot be merged into block
   "u_iir_0" (TYPE="iir") because one or more pins on the block, including
pin
   "IN<3>", were not found in the file.  Please make sure that all pins on
the
   instantiated component match pins in the lower-level design block
   (irrespective of case).  If there are bussed pins on this block, make
sure
   that the upper-level and lower-level netlists use the same bus-naming
   convention.

I could not find the "Bus demiliter" option in the Synthesize->Properties,
so I used commandline mode.
The XST.exe doesn't give me error for my -bus_delimiter () but it put it in
"Other Options"...I wonder
whether this option is working or not.

Best Regards,
Kelvin