Anyone has the AMD flash AM29LV800B verilog model?

Hi, man! You can ask AMD for it. I think it is free to use.

Reply to
Newhand

Hi I can't find the verilog model for AM29LV800B in

Please send me the model. Thanks and Regards

Reply to
Lost Temper

Try to find a compatible Fujitsu flash model at:

AMD and Fujitsu flash are now called Spansion

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?