Boot : Sram Problem

I am working on a Xilinx V2P4 FPGA design with an PLB EMC. I can execute programs from 16bit wide SRAM when they are downloaded with Xilinx's XMD. Now i wrote a bram bootstrap loader that copies a fw image from flash into sram and then jumps to it.

the STRANGE thing is that this jump most often does not work at all. the powerpc stalls at location 0xffff0700. a jump instruction seems to cause the problem.

has anybody ideas how to solve our problem? how can we detect the source problem?

regards

-hans

Reply to
Johann Waldherr