Automotive Temperature +100 deg C+ FPGA's -- who's parts are available from stock

Automotive Temperature +100 deg C+ FPGA's -- who's parts are available
from Distributor stock?

Am really interested in -40 to +125 deg C solutions  that are
Automotive grade or Similar --

Re: Automotive Temperature +100 deg C+ FPGA's -- who's parts are available from stock

A quick trawl reveals Digikey have all these Altera parts in stock - I4
suffix - which are guaranteed -55C  +125C parts

EP2S60F1020I4
EP2S60F1020I4N
EP2S60F484I4
EP2S60F672I4
EP2S90F1020I4
EP2S90F1508I4

probably a load more but can't be arsed to look.

Icky

Re: Automotive Temperature +100 deg C+ FPGA's -- who's parts are available from stock
Will you actually buy parts?  As in tens of thousands?

If so, contact your Xilinx FAE.

We have both M grade (-55 to +125C), and automotive grade.  The parts
meet the applicable automotive and military standards.

Austin

Site Timeline