Are electronic parts edible ? ? ? ?

Because I often put the smaller parts into my mouth and I accidently swallowed a few parts in the last years and I wonder if they are still inside me...

Reply to
Dan Simper

You probably passed most of them. The lead is now part of your central nervous system.

John

This is a tad late, since there's already been a reply, but this is a troll. He hits the newsgroups in waves, posting almost on-topic messages, but he's also crossposting to is.matur which is the point of the post. He wants replies in that newsgroup, and that's all he cares about. I'm sure we've been through this already in this newsgroup recently.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

On 3 Feb 2005 19:32:15 -0800, pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote: in the uk we are partial to chips

Reply to
burbeck

This is Dan Simper for forever:

I think resistors do nothing bad, some transistors may have special materials (I remember seeing a warning about some high-frequency transistors)...

--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W / GMT-
2h / 15m

"He [Babya] is like the Energizer Bunny of hopeless newsgroup
posting....or should that be Energizer bBunny"
                                - "ceed" on alt.comp.freeware, 24/1/2005

(to some groups: Yes, I use Windows and MS Office. So what?)
Reply to
Chaos Master

I prefer NPN over PNP, they just go down easier! I also tend to stray away from resistors > 10K, and any variable types, 8pin IC are ok, but never the sockets, they stick to your innards.

I once swallowed a $800 dental crown and believe you I was diggin in my shit till I got it back, which took 3 days from start to finish. It went immediately into a bath of alcohol and other stuff for a few days till I went back to the dentist and they cleaned it more, still tasted a little nutty? I know someone else has done this, the dentist said he see's quite a few yearly!

Reply to
Jim Douglas

Diodes pass quickly if swallowed cathode first, if you swallowed it anode first, you might want to talk to a doctor.

-Ray

Reply to
Ray