Actel .DCF Constraint File

Hello. I'm having trouble finding documentation on how to add timing constraints to this old design that I'm retargeting to another antifuse device (MX). Specifically, I need to know syntax and how to set up timing constraints with Actel's .DCF file. The design has an asynchronous bus interface and the simple constraints that you can add with the GUI are not sufficient. This documentation is probably 20 years old... Thanks in advance to any actel veterans out there.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Simonds