Motorola App Note

Has anyone got a copy of the Motorola application note Apr1.pdf they could email over to me?

I've spent a few hours trying to find a copy on the web, but it looks as if it has been withdrawn for some reason. Motorla refer to it a lot, but all accesses seem to be blocked.

The app note deals with digitally generating a sine-wave using a Motorola DSP.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Peter A Forbes

email

if it

accesses

DSP.

Fifth hit on a google search for "Apr1.pdf" ....Paul

Reply to
PJ

Yup, but for some reason my access is blocked. I've had the same thing for a couple of hours now on all the sites I've tried (over a hundred pages of Google) so I can only assume that it has to do with my email address (outside the USA) or something non-related.

I have it now, thanks to Tim who downloaded it and emailed it across, but I haven't a clue why the normal methods failed....

Peter

Peter A Forbes