Xscale development support - forum/example code?

Hi,

where can I get Xscale C development support? I'm stuck with a rather simple interrupt driven UART issue which I think anyone familiar with this processor can solve in a second.

BRs /Sune

Reply to
Sune

Hi!

Thanks for getting involved. You can find the full source in this group. Look for subject:

"Just can't get UART RX interrupt to work"

Thanks again /Sune

Reply to
Sune

Which X-Scale processor are you using ?