Any CPU line other than XScale support PCI bus directly?

Just curious.

Thanks!

Re: Any CPU line other than XScale support PCI bus directly?

The MPC8260 (PowerQuiccII) has on chip PCI and probably some of the 8560
varients too, though I've not had my grubby paws on such a PowerQuiccIII,
yet.

Cheers,
--
John McCallum
Artesyn CP, Edinburgh

Re: Any CPU line other than XScale support PCI bus directly?

ARM (Xscale), PPC (Amcc) and X86(Geode) does.  PCI is independent of
the CPU architecture.

Site Timeline