unable to suspend process xilinx

Hello,

I am using the Xilinx Xilkernel on one of their demo boards and am currently getting an error. The error happens sometimes within seconds and sometimes within minutes of running my code. The error states that XMK can not suspend the process. This error can be seen in sched.c provided by Xilinx. I have no idea why this is happening. A Xilinx tech asked me to attempt turning on exception handling to try to see if anything gets thrown there. I did but it seemed to invalidate my interrupt handlers. The documentation also seemed to state that functions for the stand alone board support package such as the exception handlers could not be used once in the kernel. Later it stated that if exceptions were desired in the kernel to use the functions from the board support package. This is truly confusing. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Greg

Reply to
Greg