Very Urgent- Aerospace Engineers @ Lynnwood WA

Currently I am seeking candidates for a very urgent requirement of Embedded Engineer- Development/V&V, with one of my exclusive Aerospace clients base d out at Lynnwood WA. In order to have a quick overview on the role/respons ibilities pertaining this position, kindly refer to the JD mentioned below and please do let me know, if you'd like to pursue or refer someone.

Location: Lynwood WA Start date: ASAP Hiring mode: Both(FTE & Contract) Role: Senior Embedded Engineer(Validation & Verification) Interview:Phone/Skype

Embedded development and V&V,

Embedded C,ADA,

DOORS,Synergy,Code and SW peer reviews, SW requirements,SW design and debug

Good to have Aerospace standards knowledge like DO-178B

Thanks,

Sachin Arora

Okaya Inc,

631-267-4883 ext 223