Thermal Protectors Very urgent

Hi can anyone explain me the working of a thermal protector and explain me the use of the heating coil or resistor element in that as iam not able to grasp that. Its very urgent for me. Plz do reply Sincrely Jayesh

Reply to
Jayesh

hi its from leviton and application is ballast i wud specifically firstlike gto know its working and use of resistive element Thanks jayesh

Reply to
Jayesh

"Jayesh" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Well... while it's so urgent you 'd better explain what your talking about. What thermal protector? Type, manufacturer? What should be protected by it? Against what? What temperatures are you talking about? In short what's your application?

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

"Jayesh" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

I don't know the Leviton components you're talking about but the firm is on the net:

Although their site seems to hide information rather then provide it, you can drop them an e-mail to ask for the information of the product on hand.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter