Engineers

Does anyone know a SCA Engineer that is looking for a new job?

Reply to
ag.mccarthy

sca?

Reply to
naebad

Software Communications Architecture

Reply to
ag.mccarthy

They would also need a top secret security clearance

Reply to
ag.mccarthy

We could tell you more about this job, but then we'd have to kill you.

Or in this case, we'd have to kill everyone who uses usenet.

Reply to
CptDondo

Clearly, you would not be a viable candidate.

Reply to
ag.mccarthy

Can I telecommute?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Rich,

E-mail me your background and I will let you know.

Reply to
ag.mccarthy

Umm, what does that mean?

John

Damn, and here I was looking forward to working in an RF cage.

(BTW, I have a TS....)

Reply to
CptDondo

Do you have any SATCOM exp?

Reply to
ag.mccarthy

Hey, you cant't take SED's hippy away. Just google his posts here in SED, and pass the to your security dept

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

I was going to get that. But then they (the investigators) want to know about my secret girl friends, and that's my TS.

Reply to
linnix

Probably, something like the Architecture of Software that Communicates. ;-)

I wrote a dumb terminal once, but I had to use CodeView to rip off Telix's interrupt handlers. I've always wondered, "howcome they can write interrupt handlers, but mine never work? )-;"

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I didn't know anyone still did 'Sub Carrier Authorization' design work.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Oh, that SCA. I have had a TS before and could do the job, but i am not willing to jump through the hoops for another TS in todays environment.

Reply to
JosephKK

Society of Creative Anachronism. Engineering in the days before slide rules and finite element analysis.

How primitive!

Tim

-- Deep Fryer: A very philos> >

Reply to