USB descriptor debugging

I'm thinking someone must have developed a Windows/USB debugging tool that can read out the descriptor data downloaded from connected devices.

Anyone know of such a tool?

Reply to
Richard Henry

"USB View" free from MS. Idiot proof but gives very limited info.

"USB Snoopy" free from the web somewhere. Nice tool, not intuitive to set up but works ok, must do considerable parsing of data presented.

JJS

Reply to
johnspeth

I'm quite happy with

I've also found

very handy when working with USB.

S.E.

Reply to
Stein Erik Andresen

Thanks to all who made suggestions. As it turned out, we used USBView to look at the downloaded descriptors, found a few problems, fixed them, and everything is working now.

Well, not everything...

Reply to
Richard Henry