Somewhat OT - Anyone control an HP Logic Analyzer via X windows and WinXP?

I've been trying to control my HP 16500C with Xming running on a WinXP desktop. I can't get the two to talk. Has anyone else succeeded with Xming or any other X Windows server?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Yes it works, just get it up and running today, make sure set up you ip.

Steve ps: Sorry I will not be back to check this form again, good luck.

Reply to
dezso: gezUS