Re: Looking for SBC with PCI or miniPCI slot

Some of the processors that have embedded PCI are supported with
eval/development boards that have the chip and a PCI slot and not much else.
Toshiba has one for sure, and maybe IBM for their newer PowerPC's.  These
aren't advertised that much, so you'll probably wind up having to ask the
rep.

Re: Looking for SBC with PCI or miniPCI slot

BCM EBC-5410. 300MHz Geode, 1 PCI slot. Numerous faster CPU options
should you desire them.

BTW, I have a StrongARM SA1110 board with ITE PCI bridge, four PCI
slots and a PCMCIA slot that I'm trying to unload if you want to buy
it ;)

Re: Looking for SBC with PCI or miniPCI slot
Thanks very much for your infos. I will be reluctant to use wep
player, i don't have time to figure out what pin connect to what? on
the boards. BCM EBC-5410 look good to me. Anyone has any ideal how
much it cost?

Re: Looking for SBC with PCI or miniPCI slot

It's about $220.

Site Timeline