Re: Looking for SBC with PCI or miniPCI slot

Some of the processors that have embedded PCI are supported with eval/development boards that have the chip and a PCI slot and not much else. Toshiba has one for sure, and maybe IBM for their newer PowerPC's. These aren't advertised that much, so you'll probably wind up having to ask the rep.

Hi, > > I am trying to looking for a SBC with PCI or miniPCI slot on board but > found nothing so far. I don't really concern about CPU, I can deal > with arm, mips, x86, z80 ....I know one chip manufacturer is > zflinux.com have something similar with PCI controller on chip. > However, there is no SBC for such processor, not to mention PCI slot. > Most of SBC i found have ether everything or little thing. IDE, > Ethernet, Sound, VGA , LCD ... is not on my wish list. RS232 is > essential however. > Any pointer will be very appreciated. > > Many thanks > > Duy Do
Reply to
Ian McBride

BCM EBC-5410. 300MHz Geode, 1 PCI slot. Numerous faster CPU options should you desire them.

BTW, I have a StrongARM SA1110 board with ITE PCI bridge, four PCI slots and a PCMCIA slot that I'm trying to unload if you want to buy it ;)

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Thanks very much for your infos. I will be reluctant to use wep player, i don't have time to figure out what pin connect to what? on the boards. BCM EBC-5410 look good to me. Anyone has any ideal how much it cost?

Reply to
Duy K Do

It's about $220.

Reply to