Re: Do not use Cypress use philips.

I completely agree, when I need a screwdriver I go for Philips nearly every
time.

Peter

Re: Do not use Cypress use philips.

Well, I only partly agree. If the screw I want to use is philips I tend
to use such a tool also. However if it's something else I guess a
cypress would fit as badly and could even hurt the screw.

If I were to construct something new I would use torx instead. Much better.

;-)

Re: Do not use Cypress use philips.

every

Bob Pease recommends carrying a small straight-slot screwdriver if you only
carry one, since for small screws that tool will work in either variety.

Re: Do not use Cypress use philips.
;-)
while this post has been one of the most qualified reasoning so far for
Phillips, against Cypress, just a friendly amendmend, the srewdriver
guys use more "lls" in Phillips than the semiconductor ones.

Schwob

Site Timeline