Philips SC16C754

Hi All, A hopefully quick question: does anyone know of an available development board (with any processor that has a C compiler) that contains a Philips SC16C series UART on it? Perferably the SC16C754 Quad-UART but I'll take anything in the family at this point. I need to make some software progress on my project before the hardware is available.

Thanks,

Ben

Reply to
Benjamin M. Stocks